Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger (Brooke) and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it goes...Again, I'm not very good at these so...
1. I can say the alphabet backwards... fast. I can also recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish. That's pretty much all the Spanish I know.
2. I HATE to buy things that are generic. I don't know why but I just do. If you look in my pantry or other closets you will see that I'm telling the truth. I especially hate generic peanut butter, mayo and salad dressings. Also, there's just something about "Dr. Thunder" that just doesn't sit well with me. My mom is the same way so maybe that's where it comes from?
3. I LOVE to shop! Its terrible actually. If I have only ten dollars to my name I will find something I just have to have for that ten dollars. I love to shop for my kids too! It's the best therapy there is!!! :)Its a very bad "habit" though and I'm trying really hard to change my ways, especially since we're so poor right now...
4. I recently lost 45 pounds. I know this seems weird but it was such a HUGE accomplishment for me. I actually haven't been this size since I was a senior in high school. It's something I'm very proud of and I hope to lose just a little more but with the holidays knocking at my door, we'll have to see how that goes!! :)
5. I, (like Brooke), spent a lot of time on a farm. I was born in Montana and my grandparents have a huge chunk of land. I love to ride horses and get dirty. I've also driven a swather and bailed hay! There really is nothing like waking up at 5 in the morning to go "change pipe"! :)
(ok this is getting harder...)
6. I'm extremely O.C.D. I hate when I lose things or can't find them. I like 'order' and I tend to get anxiety when things aren't that way. I totally think that there's a place for everything and everything should have a place.
7. I love to travel and see new places and try new things. However, I have never been out of the United States and don't even own a passport. Ha! Hopefully one day though!! :)
I tag: Tiffany Drury, Katy Huntsman, Brooke Droubay, Kim Corser, Kate Meier, Suzanne Papa, Jenny Dildine
First Camping Trip Ever
10 months ago