Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Let the count down begin...

So I have not posted for far too long due to lack of this thing called time. HOWEVER school is almost over!!! Two more days of "actual" school, three finals and I am done... Well, just until July! Ha! Anyway, you will all be happy to hear that I will be posting soooo many pictures and fun things that you won't even know what to do!! With that said, please pray for me as I go into finals week completely unprepared. :)

** Side note, for those of you who haven't heard, I did not get into the SUU nursing program. I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" and therefore I am seeing this as a challenge (or someting like that?!?) Anyway, no big deal. Ben is currently trying to find a job as a school teacher so we'll go wherever he can find one and I'll look into other programs there.**

1 comments:

chanel said...

I am very excited about..." I will be posting soooo many pictures and fun things that you won't even know what to do!!"

And sorry about the nursing program, but you're so right about everything happenign for a reason. I know how much your education means to you and how ahrd you've worked for it, but that will always be there for you and right now enjoy being with your little ones, you'll never regret the extra time with them, and it will be so good for you all when Ben gets a teaching job. Watch you totally be back in Vegas WITHOUT ME! WHAAAAAA!!!!!!!