Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Benson's Birthday Message...





I'm a little late but better that then never right?

So last friday was Benson Boys third birthday (which I can't even believe by the way)! So I just want to give him a quick "Shout out".

Benson, you are seriously the love of my life. You can make me smile like no one can. You are so dang funny and freaking adorable. When you were born (after almost 23 hours of labor) I was instantly in love and you have been my best buddy ever since. You absolutely love your sister Hiley. I cannot believe the bond that you two have. Right now you are totally into "cars" and will tell anyone who will listen about "kachow" and "lightning mcqueen"! And you love to go to "Donalds" (a.k.a. McDonalds) with dad when moms at work. You can "sing" all the words to Spongebob Squarepants. You also LOVE your little friends... Kodi-Dagen, Cohen, Dallon, Jaggar and Belle and you pray for them every night without fail. You are such a good boy and an amazing helper.

I love my little Benson Boy and am so thankful that Heavenly Father entrusted me with your sweet little spirit. I hope that I continue to teach you as much as you've taught me. I love you Benson!!

11 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey-
Happy Birthday to Benson! Your kids are darling and your family pictures turned out amazing. I'm pretty sure you are into "Twilight." You should check out my blog. I am planning a way fun girl's trip. You should think about coming and bringing some of your friends. I hope you are doing well. Love, Jennie

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Benson!!!

Whit said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie Jo!!!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Benson!! Sorry we are a little late, but we have been thinking about Benson. Staley points at his picture on our fridge daily! I love that Benson and Staley are only 9 days apart in age. I hope they will stay close as cousins and friends. Love you Benson!

chanel said...

oh so sweet!
you're such a good mom!!!

how are things going in St. George?

Adri and Cory said...

Hey the party was a blast! They had such a fun time. He is such a little cutie. Kodi and Dagen both just love him.

Dyer Family said...

Hey Jo! Bunko would be great, Im totally interested, let me know all the details and lets try to get the kids together for a play date!

Dyer Family said...

here's my email by the way: marissa_dyer@yahoo.com

Tara Redd said...

THose pics are absolutely darling. Is all i have to say is we sooooo miss you guys. when are you moving back???

The House that James Built said...

JO!!! ahhh...it's been so long! i saw your name on heathers blog and was excited to see your cute family!! be in touch old friend! our blog (were new to this world) is thehousethatjamesbuilt.blogspot
xoxo liz
tell ben & the family hi for me!

Jamie Jo said...

That's so dang sweet! I love that you put that on your blog... what a great mom you are:)
Agreed, he IS freakin adorable!!!
We miss you guys, and hope to see you again soon!