Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged: Fours

This is my first official tag... we'll see how it goes.

Four things I love about my Hubby:

1.Ben can ALWAYS make me laugh!
2.He's an amazing dad
3.He is always so willing to help me out with whatever I need
4.He's a hard-worker


Four Jobs I've had:

1. Zumiez's
2. American Eagle
3. Lucky Bun's (don't ask...)
4. Chili's

Four Movie's Watched More Than Once:

1. Dirty Dancing
2. Cars
3. Legally Blonde
4. The Harry Potter's

Four TV Shows I Watch:
(after I've ti-voed them)

1. The Hills
2. Grey's
3. Ellen
4. American Idol

Four (cool) Places I've visited:

1. Boston
2. Florida
3. Chicago, IL
4. Seattle,(Forks) Washington

Four Places I've lived:

1. Missoula, MT
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Cedar City, UT

Four Favorite Foods:

1. Taco's
2. French Fries
3. Raspberries
4. Chicken Alfredo

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:

1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. Jamaica
4. Europe

Four People I Tag:

1.Chanel
2.Brooke
3.Tiffany
4.Jamie Jo


If you don't do this tag...bad things WILL happen to you!
So go.......go post this tag!

0 comments: