Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Hiley!


Wow, where to begin with this little girl?
Just looking at these pictures makes me exhausted! ;-)
And her too!
Can you see all the ones where she has fallen asleep?

She is one busy little bee!
I can't believe she turns three today!

Where does the time go?

Some things that we LoVe about {Miss Thang}...


*She loves her big brother.
The two of them crack me up! They are the best of friends.

*She can hang with the boys!
We are surrounded by about 7 little boys and she has no trouble keeping up!

*She loves to EAT!
She sorta reminds me of Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11...
Eating in every scene??

*She loves music and loves to sing!

In fact, we got her a CD player for her birthday.
I know a little silly considering she's only 3 but she won't leave mine alone!!!

*She is a girly-girl when she wants to be!
Loves to have her hair done and nails painted but isn't afraid to get a little dirty either!

*She's a great helper!
She loves to help load and unload the dishwasher and put away her big girl pants!

*She LOVES all of the neighboring moms...

ie. Suzanne, Leslie and Cari! She always wants to show them a new outfit
or some freshly painted toes! ;-)
...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hiley!
...
It's amazing how many different emotions you can make me feel in one day!
You are so beautiful and I'm so glad you are mine!
Thanks for coming into my world three years ago!
We love you turkey!

1 comments:

Kevin, Rachel & Claire said...

Jo I can't believe she is 3!! Time does go by fast, but she sure is a cutie! I heard you live over in Pine Valley?? 2 of my really good friends live there so I am over there all the time. I miss you so I will have to stop by next time I am in the neighborhood!