Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Benson!


(I totally suck. I know but I still need to post this right? :-/)

Benson Boy turned four last Saturday, the 19th and I cannot believe it. It seriously seems like yesterday we were driving to the hospital in Cedar City to be induced. Ah, 23 hours later he made his sweet arrival to start our little family. He is such a good boy. He loves to be with his friends especially Lucas! He's a great helper and loves, loves his sister Hiley.

He had a great birthday. We decided to keep it low key and celebrate at Pirate Island Pizza with our awesome neighbors {The P's}. Thanks so much for coming you guys! :) "Brown Grandma" was also sweet enough to come and celebrate with us! Then on Sunday, we met my parents in Fillmore where we had a fun picnic and opened more presents. I think he had a great day and got totally spoiled with all his TRANSFORMERS!! AAHH. The kid is obsessed!!!

Anyway, we LOVE you Benson and are so glad you are in our family! :)

1 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! He is such a cutie!