Wednesday, July 15, 2009

6 years ago today...

(Sorry this picture is so cheesy. My actual wedding pictures were too big to download!)


I married my guardian angel. No seriously, I'm pretty sure that Ben saved me from a long road of heartache and bad decisions. Most of you reading this know our story. It's actually a pretty good one if I may say so! :) Anyway, I've known Ben for 10+ years and have had the privilege of being married to him for 6 of those. We've had a lot of fun together. He can truly make me laugh like no one else. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't always been easy or perfect, but we make it work. With him by my side, I can pretty much get through anything. He's the logical one in our relationship. He's also the quiet easy-going one. We pretty much balance each other out. We now have two beautiful kids and I can't wait to have a couple more! :) Babe, you truly complete me. I love you so much more than I did on that day 6 years ago. You're the glue that holds our little family together and I can't wait to spend eternity with you. Thanks for all you do for us and most importantly, thanks for loving me back because to me, that's all that matters!

5 comments:

Kim C. said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time flies...

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

YAY!!! Congrats to two of my favorite people in the world!

BLAKE and MINDI DELLINGER said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has been that long.

Tiffany said...

I remember that day!!! So glad I was able to be a part of it! Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

Heather and Trevor said...

Happy Anniversary!