So 2009 is here and I haven't even posted any pictures of Christmas or anything. In my defense we got a virus and so our laptop wasn't working but now I can't get any pictures to upload... oh well. December is long gone now so time to move on I suppose.
I once heard that "A goal is just a wish until you write it down" so with that said I want to jot down a few New Year's Resolutions I have. Some are personal but I feel that if I put them "on paper" so to speak I'll be more likely to try and achieve them!
1. Get back on track= WEIGHT WATCHERS!!
2. Pay your tithing "regularly".
3. Get kids on a good routine/schedule ie. No more late nights!!!
4. Try and hold FHE on Sunday's instead of Monday (since I'm usually working that night.)
5. Start a really good food storage! (The once a week plan)
6. Apply for Mohave's nursing program (and get in!!)
7. Be a better wife and mom!
8. Have Hiley out of diapers by February 28th!
9. Try and plan out weekly meals in advance.
10. Just be a better person/friend/neighbor/employee in general (there is always room for improvement!!)
I need lots of help with these so any words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year's!! 2009 here we come!!
First Camping Trip Ever
5 months ago